Friday, July 12, 2013

Tsk Tsk...Task Task.

So I didn't blog last night about my daily checklist, and, to be quite frank, I was going to skip it tonight too but then convinced myself (at 1:54 am) to just do it.  Here's the kicker...my tasks are done!  I made the bed yesterday and "today" meaning Friday, and went to bed with my sink shining and stayed on track meal-wise...okay another tangent.  Hubby and I did really well with our pizza last night and has enough leftover for tonight's dinner so I'm pushing everything up a day...We were also invited out for dinner tomorrow (at no expense to us) so the meal plan gets one more push into the future but I don't mind doing that when it is in our benefit budget wise.

So why wasn't I going to post?  Am I such a procrastinator that I will do that with this blog too?!?  Let's hope not.

Being as tomorrow (well technically today) is Saturday, I need to think about my new non-negotiable item for next week.  Let me tell you that I've been huffing and puffing about losing a few more minutes of my "me time" to add another task.

Has it been great this week with having a dinner plan and a clean sink/work space? Absolutely.  Am I still lazy though? Absolutely.   Need to change my stinkin' thinkin.  Here's to tomorrow and next week to hope that it goes smoothly.  I wonder what I'll add...

Let's pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment