Thursday, July 11, 2013

Checklist

So I didn't write my Daily Checklist post yesterday, HOWEVER, I did do everything I was supposed to do.
We had Tortellini for dinner which was on schedule (I've been doing well there!!).

I made the bed as soon as I got up!

I had the dishes done and sink all shiny by 8:40pm instead of midnight!!

So far today I have made the bed and put away some of the clean dishes.  I plan on putting away the rest before I go to work.  There are going to be people in our living space today (Ahhh!!!!)  so I also plan on sorting some of the clothing piles around the room before work....don't want any unmentionables lurking around.

As an added bonus, I swept the kitchen last night and I put a load of clothes in the washer this morning.  I'm going to put them in the dryer.....NOW!

I'm also going to *try* to complete a 3 mile "Walk Your Belly Flat" video which I've never been able to complete before. Oy.  Perhaps I've added too many things to my mental to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment