Monday, September 9, 2013

Menu Plan Monday!!!

So I think its safe to say that my weekly link up with Laura at orgjunkie.com for Menu Plan Monday is my favorite bloggy day of the week, because its when I'm most consistent at blogging.  I've had a pretty good week as far as keeping up with the tasks and it is really starting to show.  We are becoming more organized, I'm finding more time in the day including time for myself, I'm happier, Nate and I are working together on tasks, and our 5-minute pickups are usually spent decluttering other areas of our living space as the main ones are picked up consistently now!!!  I wake up happier. I got to bed with less stress.  This month at flylady, they are working on the before bed routine and I've been doing really well with that and it is paying off for sure.  Knowing my morning coffee is just a switch away makes me smile EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. 

On to the menu!!  As usual life happened last week so our menu plan got pushed up by one day.


Menu

Monday

  • Chicken Parmesan (using sauteed chicken breast from yesterday and "Pizza" flavored macaroni and cheese)
  • Salad
  • Garlic Bread

Tuesday
  • Chicken Patty Sandwiches
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Brussels Sprouts sauteed with onion and bacon (dinner diva recipe)
Wednesday

  • Leftovers

Thursday
  • Rigatoni with Meatballs and Marinara Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese
  • Garlic Bread
Friday
  • Pizza
Saturday
  • Leftover Pizza
Sunday
  • Tilapia Packets
  • Roasted Potatoes
  • Chopped Broccoli

Its a pretty simple plan this week, but we will be working majorly to pack and de-clutter as we finally know we're moving before the month is over!!!!  We are also doggy-sitting this week.  I know some people think simple is boring but it keeps me sane on weeks like this.

If you need some menu inspiration, be sure to visit orgjunkie.com for Menu Plan Monday to see what these brilliant bloggers are cooking up this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment