Friday, September 6, 2013

What do I do on days like this...?

So last night was one of those nights where I closed at work. I came home and my feet and back were killing me.  I didn't want to stand too long.  Did I do any of my cleaning "routines"? No.  I am off work today and last night I was totally justified (to myself) in the fact that I would just clean up today.  This morning waking up to dirty dishes did not feel good ad I felt angry with myself for not just sticking it out and doing the dishes.  It reminds me of my former self. The former self who justified not doing the dishes every night.  I am curious what other people do when they have those nights when they're worn out.  Do you (people whose houses are consistently tidy) ever have nights where you just can't do it? What about all of those couples who also have children?? Nate and I have no children.  How tired and full of excuses will be then?!? 

I have some errands to run today but I am determined to get things cleaned up as soon as I get home.  I'll blog if I make progress.  On a different note. The crescent pizza roll-ups from plainchicken.com were super easy, very easy to make ahead, and delicious.  I would recommend them.  The chicken Alfredo shells were only okay.  I think I just needed a little more salt in the Alfredo sauce.  On. Night number two, however, from being in the oven, they didn't reheat well.  *Sigh.* I hope I get over this feeling soon.  I need to just persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment